Give the gift of Health! Almost all of these ideas are under $50 and make great stocking stuffers too!!
1. Tranquil Roll on from Young Living. I use this every night on the bottom of my feet. Lavendar, cedarwood and roman chamomile help you relax and can help with sleep. I love the smell of these oils and know how important a good night of sleep is! The roll on is so convenient and easy to travel with!
3. Alitura Clay Mask is one of my must have face products! I love the powerful, yet safe ingredients in this mask. It is a blend of 9 nutrient dense ingredients that exfoliate dead skin, reduce pore openings, stimulates blood flow and encourages growth of new skin cells. I honestly can tell a difference after ever use, it makes your skin glow!
4. Naughty to Nice Charcoal gift set from Beautycounter makes a great gift for men! It's for everyone though! These lumps of "coal" are the best thing you could give your skin this season!! Charcoal absorbs impurities and excess oil. It works fantastic on breakout and acne prone skin. It detoxes the skin while leaving it smoother, brighter and younger looking. This set includes the Charcoal Cleansing Bar and Charcoal Mask inside a beautiful red gift box. Beautycounter is my favorite safe skincare and makeup brand!
5. Himalayan Salt Lamps are essentially large pieces of himalayan pink salt with a bulb inside of it. They have numerous benefits such as improving air quality, soothing allergies, light therapy for increased mood and more! The darker the lamp, the higher the quality. You can buy these on Amazon or at your local health food store.
6. Charcoal Eye Mask from Restoration Hardware. Charcoal is all the buzz right now and rightfully so! It has amazing benefits including waking up refreshed with this padded eye mask! It is infused with Binchotan charcoal from Japan. Naturally purifying and detoxifying, the ultrafine charcoal neutralizes negative ions and soothes the skin around the eyes, minimizing the visible effects of stress while you rest.
7. Cote Nail Polish is non-toxic (traditional nail polish is full of toxic ingredients), cruelty free and made with the highest quality of vegan ingredients. They have over 100 colors to choose from! I love getting a pedicure, but don't love all the harmful ingredients in the products, so I take my own polish when I go!
8. FasciaBlaster is so much more effective than foam rolling!! I use this on all my tight muscles to loosen the fascia. There is so much I could go into here, but basically this torture stick improves sports performance, reduces pain, accelerates muscle recovery, reduces cellulite and can break down fat cells. This is a must for those athletes on your list!
9. Woodlot Candles are non toxic candles scented with essential oils! These candles are eco-friendly made with cotton core wicks and renewable coconut wax. I stopped burning candles as they can be very toxic due to the fragrance, the wax and the wick traditional candles are made with. It's so nice to have the warm glow of a candle in the winter and know it's safe! I love supporting this small business!
10. Swanwick Blue Blocking Glasses to block the blue light at night from lights and electronics. I have worn these for over 3 years now and can completely tell a difference...plus the research doesn't lie! Blue Light is making us sick! You can watch this quick video that explains why this matters! Avoiding blue light and quality sleep should be just as much a priority as eating healthy!.