Another yummy Dough Ball Cookie Recipe with more to come!!!
Recipe: Chocolate Hazelnut Dough Ball Cookies
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl, set aside
- Mix all of the wet ingredients in another bowl
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well. It's easiest to use your hands to mix
- Roll dough into a bit larger than an inch balls
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes on a greased or parchment lined cookie sheet
- Watch them to make sure they don't get too brown on top. If you desire a doughier cookie, under cook them by a few minutes
I used Bob's Red Mill Hazelnut Flour/Meal found at Whole Foods, Vitamin Cottage and on Amazon. Any brand will work. You could certainly make these with almond flour as well. The hazelnut flour added an additional bit of sweetness and tasted yummy with the chocolate!
Look out, these are addicting!!! Good thing they are grain-free and gluten free!! They can be close to sugar free if you use Nature's Hollow Maple Syrup and higher cacao content chocolate.
If you want to try Swerve or need to order more, use coupon code KATE10 for a 10% discount. Swerve is my favorite sugar replacement. It is the only sugar alcohol that will not cause tummy troubles and it does not raise blood glucose levels.
If you are an Amazon shopper, would you be so kind to use my affiliate link to make your purchases. It is at no cost to you, it does provide a tiny kickback to Kate’s Healthy Cupboard. This allows me to continue making and testing recipes for free. Thanks so much!!
I have recently switched all of my skincare and makeup to a company that is free of 1,500 chemicals!! I am so particular about what goes into my body, I need to be just as picky as to what goes on my body! Your skin is your largest organ and absorbs chemicals into the bloodstream faster than the gut does! I am vain when it comes to my skin and was so thrilled to find products that are anti-aging and work!!! Check out my Beauty Counter link for more info!! You will love it!!