I've always loved cookies that were a little undercooked and doughy, crispy cookies were not my thing. When I saw this recipe inspired by Katie of Nourishing Flourishing, I knew I had to try it! I changed a few things in the recipe, one being the removal of arrowroot flour. I love using arrowroot, but wanted to create these with no added starch.
These taste great, but they taste even better fresh and warm out of the oven! This creation could be turned into so many different cookie flavors. I will post the Chocolate Hazelnut Dough Ball Cookie later tonight. I am excited about a few other ideas I have for these super easy and sweet tooth satisfying treats!!!
Recipe: Cinnamon Raisin Dough Ball Cookies
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl, set aside
- Mix all of the wet ingredients in another bowl
- Combine the raisins and wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well. It's easiest to use your hands to mix
- Roll dough into a bit larger than an inch balls
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes on a greased or parchment lined cookie sheet
- Watch them to make sure they don't get too brown on top. If you desire a doughier cookie, under cook them by a few minutes