Gluten and Grain Free Crackers with a kick!
Crunchy crackers and snacks were some of the things I missed most when I had to go grain free. These crackers solve that problem and disappear fast around here!
Recipe: Spicy Rosemary Cashew Crackers .
- 2 Heaping Cups Raw Cashews (soaked and dried)
- 1 Tbsp Macadamia Nut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- Place cashews in a food processor and grind to a meal/flour
- Combine egg, oil, rosemary, cayenne pepper and salt in a bowl and mix together
- Add the cashew flour to the bowl and mix well
- Place half the dough on a piece of parchment paper the size of a cookie sheet. Roll the dough out until its between an 1/8 and 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with a sharp knife or pizza cutter into crackers
- Place the parchment paper onto a cookie and bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes depending on desired crispness
If you are an Amazon shopper, would you be so kind to use my affiliate link to make your purchases. It is at no cost to you, it does provide a tiny kickback to Kate’s Healthy Cupboard. This allows me to continue making and testing recipes for free. Thanks so much!!
*I have recently switched all of my skincare and makeup to a company that is free of 1,500 chemicals!! I am so particular about what goes into my body, I need to be just as picky as to what goes on my body! Your skin is your largest organ and absorbs chemicals into the bloodstream faster than the gut does! I am vain when it comes to my skin and was so thrilled to find products that are anti-aging and work!!! Check out BeautyCounter for more info!! You will love it!!