Who doesn't like nuts and chocolate!! This is a super easy recipe that can be made in so many different varieties! Choose your nut, choose your dried fruit or flavor extract and melt them into the chocolate and coconut oil...done!
Recipe: Chocolate Cherry Bites
- Melt the chocolate and oil over a double boiler or a glass or metal bowl over a pot of simmering water
- Stir constantly and remove when fully melted
- Add in almonds and cherries
- Pour mixture into mold, mini cupcake pan, parchment lined cookie sheet for bark, etc.
- Set in the freezer until solid.
- Store in the freezer or frig
Let us know what creation you come up with for these tasty treats!
If you are an Amazon shopper, would you be so kind to use my affiliate link to make your purchases. It is at no cost to you, it does provide a tiny kickback to Kate’s Healthy Cupboard. This allows me to continue making and testing recipes for free. Thanks so much!!
*I have recently switched all of my skincare and makeup to a company that is free of 1,500 chemicals!! I am so particular about what goes into my body, I need to be just as picky as to what goes on my body! Your skin is your largest organ and absorbs chemicals into the bloodstream faster than the gut does! I am vain when it comes to my skin and was so thrilled to find products that are anti-aging and work!!! Check out BeautyCounter for more info!! You will love it!!