First full week of August already....how did that happen!! I feel like summer will be coming to an end in no time and I better get this recipe out before it's too cool for these treats! If you like the taste of sour limes, these are for you!! Get ready to pucker up!!!
I made these so long ago that I forgot about my hot pink popsicle sticks! I have stainless steel molds and wooden sticks now, thank goodness. This picture would look so much better with wood sticks, oh well!
Recipe: Dairy Free Lime Sherbet Popsicles
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup sweetener (I used 1/2 cup erythritol)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Combine the zest with all the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until zest is in tiny pieces
- Pour into molds and freeze (makes 4-6)
- You could make this into sherbet by using an ice cream machine instead of popsicles
An option would be to add some berries to the mixture after it has been blended. I think strawberries, raspberries or cherries would be awesome with the lime!