Here is another recipe from my dehydrator, but should work in an oven as well. I am loving these little bite treats when I am craving something sweet. These brownies are rich from the cocoa, so feel free to add additional sweetener. I think they are just perfect the way they are, but I realize we all have different thoughts on how sweet a brownie should be!
Recipe: Coconut Brownie Bites
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (add more if not using beans)
- 1 tbsp lucuma powder (optional)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup honey*
- Pour the coconut into a food processor and blend until small pieces are produced
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place each bite onto dehydrator sheets
- Dehydrate at 125 for 2-4 hours depending on how soft you want them
- Oven option: Set temp to lowest possible setting or use dehydrator setting. Bake for 1-2 hours depending on heat setting
*I used Xylitol honey that is less sweet than regular honey. Start with a 1/4 cup of regular honey and taste.
I have not tried these in the oven yet, so please let us know how they turn out!